round-ta·ble [round-tey-buhl] –adjective
noting or pertaining to a conference, discussion, or deliberation in which each participant has equal status, equal time to present views, etc.: round-table discussions.

Friday, November 14, 2008

There's More Than Lager in Boston.

Hey guys... I'm pressed for time here, so I gotta make this somewhat short.

I'm glad Jonas & co. have finally made it to Boston, MA. I am a bit peeved as to how long it took to get them there, but you all have known that for a while, so I digress upon that point.

Sarah's going alone!!? I guess with how things have progressed she has no choice... I'm really looking forward to see how this is handled. As for the 'live event' taking place. I won't be able to go, nor will I be able to participate through any type of live feed or simulcast. The best I can hope to do is check on the boards every so often.

Still waiting and hoping for an "update" on the Beaumont story.

No comments: