round-ta·ble [round-tey-buhl] –adjective
noting or pertaining to a conference, discussion, or deliberation in which each participant has equal status, equal time to present views, etc.: round-table discussions.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Free at last......?

Uhhh... yeah...

I just don't know what to say... I've been watching the past set of videos, and I know if i wasn't already a fan of lg15, I would be, now. Reed has been added to the team, and this past week, the face and voice of the Hymn of None is revealed to us.

For some of us, this is hardly enough, though. Why only one representative? It is always a point that the tagline is "WE are The Resistance... WE will not be stopped." So where are the rest? Why only send out one representative; the one representative who would be the most wanted by Life'sBlood Labs or by the Order?


Speculation is that Maggie is the Hymn of None, that she is the sole member? I reiterate, if this is the case, then why the emphasis on "WE"? Is it metaphorical? Does she really mean all of "US", the viewers and fans of the series, that all of us are the Hymn of None? True enough, many of us would want to help Jonas, Sarah, and Reed, and many of us have tried. There are many of us though, I'm sure, that it would be best if we just left it all alone.

It's not always a smart thing to do to keep such secrets from the ones you are trying to gain trust from. Trust is never given; it is earned.

Upon other points:
I'm kinda disappointed in Jonas, Sarah and Reed for only making it a~~ll the way to Pittsburgh (from Chicago) in just less than a week and a half. Now, I understand that the commute was probably not very easy: constant bickering between Sarah and Reed; Jonas being put in the position of a fed up dad with a car full of unruly kids. That last part of the situation alone would make me want to get to the destination all the quicker.

I'm originally from Chicago. Went to school, and got my degree there. Went on a road trip with a few friends one summer. Headed east, toward D.C. It took us four days to drive out there. Okay, Jonas may be the hogging the keys, and won't let anyone else drive; still wouldn't take 8-10 days...

At this rate, they should get to Boston... hmmm... sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Or is that all we have to look forward to for this season of "LG15: The Resistance"? I would hope not. I have a feeling things will be picking up very soon.

Beaumont lives... I sense something about him... (check for midichlorians ;P) There's definitely room (and opportunity) for more tie-ins concerning Beaumont.

No comments: