round-ta·ble [round-tey-buhl] –adjective
noting or pertaining to a conference, discussion, or deliberation in which each participant has equal status, equal time to present views, etc.: round-table discussions.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

casting stones

I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one that joined in this. That leaves somewhat of a undescribable feeling. I do feel glad that I became a writer, but I thought there would be others. Others that I would be able to bounce ideas back and forth with. It's been a week or two, and none of that has happened

I know most of us lead busy lives. I thought that my life was considerably busy, but I guess nowhere near as busy as anyone else. Then again, I have trouble sleeping a lot of nights, so I'm usually up longer than most.

I just want to know if there really is anyone else participating with this (other than QtheC, who initiated this blog.) I'm still not really sure what kind of ideas I should be coming up with.

1 comment:

QtheC said...

It's very quiet so far. For my part, I'm hoping to post some topics soon and do a little promotion after that ... but offline priorities are taking over right now. Thanks for getting the ball rolling.