round-ta·ble [round-tey-buhl] –adjective
noting or pertaining to a conference, discussion, or deliberation in which each participant has equal status, equal time to present views, etc.: round-table discussions.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lighting a fire?

I'm not exactly sure what to write, but seeing as how this space looked pretty bare I wanted to add a little something. So, I'd really appreciate any assistance.

I guess we could all start by introducing ourselves. I know many of us already know each other, but for the sake of those who don't know (or recognize) us, it would be a bit of a dis-service not to.

My (real) name is Ken'ni. Though, in blogs and such I usually refer to myself as yuki". I'm of Japanese descent. I was born in America, my family moved back to Japan when I was still a baby, and moved back to the States a few years later. Almost all of my education has taken place in the States, so I wouldn't really know what schools are like in Japan, sorry; I really only know as much about it as anyone else reading about "school life" in an article or a Japanese manga (comic book.)

I'm a long-time fan of LG15. Those who know me from the original forums know me as kageyuki. Of course, back then I had so much time to spare; watching videos, trying to help solve riddles. Nowadays, by the time I can get around to posting/commenting on a video, my questions/comments have already been asked/said. Sometimes a few times over. And if there were any puzzles to 'solve'... They've already been solved.

Well, enough of my chatter, what about the rest of you?

1 comment:

QtheC said...

Thanks for getting the posting started on the blog, Yuki. One of the things that keeps the U.S. vital is the diversity of backgrounds people have here, often with international ties. It's still the great "mixing pot" and with that comes hope, I think, as barriers fall away.