round-ta·ble [round-tey-buhl] –adjective
noting or pertaining to a conference, discussion, or deliberation in which each participant has equal status, equal time to present views, etc.: round-table discussions.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

There's More to the Midwest

So, It seems that (via the latest video "Road Head Butting") our heroine, Sarah is not very fond of the Midwest. I can't really say that I can blame her when all she's really seen is the inside of a car and 'the open road.'

Sarah hadn't mentioned if she (or Jonas) had gotten to do any sightseeing in Chicago. Though, given the circumstances, I would come to the conclusion, that even if they had gotten out to do some sightseeing, it wouldn't have been much more than a "walk in the park" so to speak.

As the saying goes, "There's more than corn, in Indiana" holds true. There's more than asphalt out there, if you take the time to look around. Though I do understand that time is something our trio does not have much of to spare.

2 comments:

QtheC said...

From what we saw in the show, it's not clear to me whether filming actually occured in Chicago. It seemed as if it was probably done in California (in reality) and just said to be in Chicago. When they were in Vegas, at the Grand Canyon, and in London, they showed some local sights.

The event coming up in Boston will be live, so that, at least, will mean some real LG15 presence in a new part of the country - something for fans in the area to attend.

I hope the show takes advantage of the trip to include some local flavor. Worldfiles, for instance, has done some of this in it's videos. It's a cool idea, to make a video-cam story on the side while travelling. The real world replaces expensive sets.

kageyuki said...

I am inclined to believe that there were scenes shot in Chicago. Of course, I could be wrong and the "set" could have been made to look more 'Chicago-like'. I believe they were actually in Chi-town because I thought I 'recognized' some locations.
Maybe I'm just feeling a little 'homesick'.